- When and what information we collect on our website.
- How we use Personal Information we collect.
- Your rights regarding your Personal Information.
“Personal Information” is information which permits you to be directly or indirectly identified, e.g. your name, your e-mail address and items you purchased (provided we can connect them to your e-mail/customer account).
WHEN WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACI receives Personal Information from or about you in the following cases:
- Website Sign-up/Registering: ACI stores information you provide to us when you create an account on our website (including e-mail, name). ACI will also collect this information when you sign-up using a social media log in, such as via Facebook. We do not collect or store your social media password information if you sign up using a social media log in.
- Transactions: ACI collects details of purchases on our website to retain customer order history and returns or exchanges of products.
- Visiting our Website/Using E-mails: ACI stores details of your visits our website (such as pages visited, browser details, your IP address) and your interactions with any ACI e-mails. For more information, see our Cookies Section.
- Social Media Sharing: We may also post pictures/materials you share with us on our social media pages.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Transactions/Provision of Services:
- Transactions: ACI uses your Personal Information to process purchases, send purchase confirmations or electronic receipts, retain order history, screen transactions for fraudulent behavior, and handle any returns, exchanges, to respond to customer inquires, and for any related communications.
- Administer Website: ACI uses your Personal Information to administer your ACI account such as to enable you to access your shopping bag, to see products you purchased from us, products you saved for later, products you registered, or to show you other products that may interest you. ACI may also use your Personal Information to provide other services, such as to process catalog requests, to provide you with promotional offers, verify your identity in the event you lose your password, or process your product reviews.
- Analytics: ACI may store details of your visits to our website and your electronic interactions with any emails that ACI sends to you ("Usage Data"), including the pages you visited and services you used. ACI uses such Usage Data to help us learn more about our users’ shopping preferences, to be able to tailor our offers and website according to your interests and preferences, to help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services, to analyze trends and statistics and to present content in the clearest and most friendly manner for you.
- Marketing: ACI may contact you for direct marketing purposes per e-mail, mail, or via other electronic communication methods (e.g. social media) unless you have opted-out from receiving further direct marketing messages (see below for your opt-out options). For certain types of direct marketing methods (e.g. text messaging), we will obtain your explicit consent prior to sending you direct marketing messages.
- Securing our assets: ACI may also use Personal Information to protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
ACI may also use your Personal Information for marketing and market research purposes to learn more about our customers and users and serve them in the best way possible. ACI will only contact you for direct marketing purposes in accordance with applicable laws.
You may opt-out of our use of your Personal Information for marketing and market research purposes at any time by sending an e-mail to Support@autumncashmere.com.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
ACI may permit third parties to collect user Personal Information over time or across third-party website, and ACI may permit third parties to gather Personal Information passively on our website for behavioral advertising purposes.
Additionally, some Internet browsers have a ‘do not track’ feature that lets you tell website that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we are currently not set up to respond to such signals.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACI uses session Cookies that expire at the end of a browser session (from when a user opens the browser window to when they exit the browser) and persistent Cookies which remain on your hard drive until you erase them or they expire. How long a persistent Cookie remains on your browser depends on how long the visited website has programmed the Cookie to last or they can be stored for longer.
- Functional Cookies: These Cookies are required for the website to function and for you to use our services. They include, for example, Cookies that enable you to log in, use a wish list or store products in a shopping cart. They may also enable us to recognize you when you return to our site and store information about your preferences, so they allow us to customize our site according to your individual preferences (such as the language chosen by you).
- Analytical Cookies: These Cookies analyze how users navigate around the website (pages visited, links used etc.) or how they use e-mails we’ve sent to them. They enable us to better understand interests of users and to improve our website and services.
- Google Analytics: This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). The information generated by the cookie is usually sent to a Google server in the USA. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website and to compile reports on website activities. The IP address transmitted by your browser is not collated with other data by Google.
You can learn more about Google Analytics here:
You can prevent transmission of data relating to your use of the Website (including your IP address) to Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link:
- ClickTale & Adobe Analytics: We are also using ClickTale and Adobe Analytics to obtain details about the usage of our website. In order to do so both services – just like Google Analytics – are tracking your activities using cookies.
You may disable the ClickTale service at the following link:
You may disable Adobe Analytics using the following link:
- Third party advertising: ACI uses third-party service providers to display advertisements (banners or links) on our behalf across the internet. These advertising service providers may collect information about your visits to our website and your interactions with our products and services, as well as your visits to other website. Such information does not include your name, address, e-mail address but may contain browser-related information.
DISCLOSURE/SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- ACI may disclose or share your data with other companies for the purposes described in this Policy. These other companies might be third party providers, which may be based in other jurisdictions than your country of residence.
- Third party providers perform various and different services, like a shipping company that delivers a package, a payment service provider that enables us to manage multichannel payment transactions, or a company that helps facilitate our direct marketing communications. In these instances, ACI will need to share your Personal Information with these companies. Further examples of other services are online surveys, credit checks and supporting and maintaining our IT infrastructure.
- Where ACI engages service providers that use Personal Information on behalf of us we will use reasonable measures to contractually ensure that Personal Information is only used for the purposes defined by us we will remain liable for the requirement that processing of Personal Information by a service provider is consistent with our instructions unless we are not responsible for such inconsistent processing.
- Unless you have opted out of such marketing use as set forth herein, occasionally ACI may also share your Personal Information with select third parties so that they can send you promotional materials about goods and services offered by them. ACI may also occasionally share your Personal Information with organizations that combine the Personal Information with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with our marketing partners and other third parties. ACI uses that combined information to enhance your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about our products, to inform you of events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes.
- On some pages ACI allows you to share Personal Information with third parties, such as social networks like Facebook. In these instances you are agreeing to the data being shared and the shared data is subject to the privacy policies of the third parties. ACI does not control and does not assume any responsibility for the use of Personal Information by such third parties. For more information about the third party’s purpose and scope of their use of Personal Information in connection with sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of such third parties.
- ACI may disclose aggregated, non-personal information about website users without restriction.
ACI will keep your Personal Information for as long as necessary for the purposes described above or as long as ACI is required by law. After this your Personal Information will be deleted. ACI cannot remove your Personal Information when there is a legal storage requirement, such as accounting rules or when there are other legal grounds to keep the data, such as an ongoing contractual relationship.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Accordingly, while no set of privacy and security standards or safeguards is 100% secure, ACI takes steps to ensure any information that you share with us is kept secure and strictly confidential in accordance with this policy. ACI takes various precautions to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, alteration, destruction or similar risks.
Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with ACI may make a written request to ACI to learn how ACI have shares his or her personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the prior calendar year. In response to a written request, ACI is allowed to provide a cost-free means to opt-out of such sharing.
ACI has opted to provide you with a cost-free means to opt-out of such sharing. If you do not want ACI to disclose information to other companies for their marketing purposes, please follow the opt-out procedures set forth below.
You may also send an email to Support@autumncashmere.com instructing us to no longer share your personal information with third parties who will use it for direct marketing purposes. Please also include your name and all of the postal addresses and email addresses that you have provided to us.
You may opt-out by sending an e-mail to Support@autumncashmere.com or use any other options we may offer. Your opt-out choices do not apply to (i) any communication which is not promotional in nature, (ii) sharing and use by ACI of your Personal Information with service providers used by ACI to enhance your experience on our website and (iii) to allow ACI to provide you with more personalized advertising across the internet.
It may take up to ninety (90) days for your opt-out choices to be fully effective.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT ("COPPA")
ACI does not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from our Website about children under the age of 13. ACI requests that persons under the age of 13 not use our Website without supervision from a responsible adult. ACI will never request Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If ACI become aware that a child under the age of 13 has sent Personal Information to us without prior parental consent, ACI will remove his or her Personal Information from our files.
ACCESS TO AND YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
This website gives you the ability to view and change the Personal Information you provided to us within the My Account section of the website. Y Unless ACI has to keep your data for legal reasons, you may access information ACI holds about you or request a deletion of your data. For any inquiries please contact us at Support@autumncashmere.com or Autumn Cashmere, P.O.Box 1188, Troy, MI 48099-1188.
ACI encourages you to address any concerns you may have regarding our use of your Personal Information by using the contact details provided below.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please address any questions or concerns, inquiries, complaints, requests to access or correct your Personal Information, or requests to limit the processing of your Personal Information regarding our Privacy Program or our practices concerning Personal Information to ACI at:
Autumn Cashmere, Inc.
P.O. Box 1188
Troy, MI 48099-1188